I'm super excited to have a blog where you can read my opinions and recommendations for books. Tell me what you think! You can leave comments here, or email me at rtierney@bostonma.gov. Either way, I'll respond back to you soon!





Monday, March 28, 2011

Not all Vampire Series are created equal

Just finished Last Sacrifice, the final book in the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. Overall, I'm happy with how the series wrapped up. It was bittersweet to have the series end, but I love it when an author finishes strong, rather than dragging out a series for too long. So kudos to you Richelle Mead! That being said...I see the potential for several spin-off series, and I would not be upset if this were to happen. I really loved this series, I feel that they were well-written and seriously? Great cover art! I really cared about the characters and found myself enjoying each book. If you are on Vampire overload, I totally understand, but if you are willing to give Vamps another chance, this is the series to read.

No comments: