I'm super excited to have a blog where you can read my opinions and recommendations for books. Tell me what you think! You can leave comments here, or email me at rtierney@bostonma.gov. Either way, I'll respond back to you soon!





Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A little Guilty Pleasure

Take a great cover, a classic Fairy Tale, and the Prom. Put them all together and what do you have? A little book that I can't say no to. Enter Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer.


This was a fun, cute read with a likable main character. There big revelation of Cindy's on-line "friend" isn't that big of a surprise, but that really doesn't matter. I still found myself rooting for Cindy as she tried to stay calm and unaffected in the middle of LA and Prom craziness. This book was a fun little detour in between heavier books, and I would totally recommend it to someone who needs something light and fun with a happy ending. 

No comments: