I'm super excited to have a blog where you can read my opinions and recommendations for books. Tell me what you think! You can leave comments here, or email me at rtierney@bostonma.gov. Either way, I'll respond back to you soon!





Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Little Summer Fluff


You know how you need that perfect beach/pool read? The one where you can enjoy the book you're reading without having to think too hard or concentrate like crazy? That was Getting to Third Date for me. This fun, quick read by Kelly McClymer is the perfect choice for summer (even though it takes place in the fall). Main character Katelyn Spears is a freshman in college and also happens to be the top-secret writer of the advice column for the school newspaper. When her love & dating advice sparks a flurry of criticism, her editor (and crush!) Tyler encourages Katelyn to take a softer approach. When he learns about her three-date rule, he challenges her to go back and give some of her Romeos another chance. Will Katelyn find love with an old flame? You already know what I'm going to say...there's one way to find out! (Um...that would be by reading the book, in case anyone out there didn't get what I meant.)  

No comments: