I'm super excited to have a blog where you can read my opinions and recommendations for books. Tell me what you think! You can leave comments here, or email me at rtierney@bostonma.gov. Either way, I'll respond back to you soon!





Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Addicted to Drama

Thanks Melissa de la Cruz for my dose of summer fun, drama and escapism. I'm starting to think that no one does crazy YA fluff like de la Cruz. Her books are so fun, and highly addictive.


Girl Stays in the Picture is no exception. It's the story of Devon, a teen pop-star sensation fresh out of rehab, hoping to make her big comeback filming a movie in St. Tropez. Casey & Livia round out the trio of girls, and bring their own stories, drama and perspectives to the book. Get one last fix of summer fun by checking out this book. The only bad part? It ends in a major cliffhanger and de la Cruz hasn't published a sequel yet!!   

No comments: