I'm super excited to have a blog where you can read my opinions and recommendations for books. Tell me what you think! You can leave comments here, or email me at rtierney@bostonma.gov. Either way, I'll respond back to you soon!





Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Frankly Scarlett...

...I do give a damn! I loved Scarlett Fever, the sequel to Maureen Johnson's Suite Scarlett. It was very well done. It's always nice to revisit characters that you liked so much the first time around. This time, Scarlett & Family are back and better than ever. If you're looking for a fun series with great characters, look no further! Ooh, and one more thing. Let's talk about cover art. I'm going to put both cover versions on either side of my text. Which one do you like better? Which cover would you pick up?

No comments: