I'm super excited to have a blog where you can read my opinions and recommendations for books. Tell me what you think! You can leave comments here, or email me at rtierney@bostonma.gov. Either way, I'll respond back to you soon!





Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tiger Beat Teenage Dream

OK. I admit, this post is going to show my age. I just read Stories I only tell my Friends: an Autobiography by Rob Lowe. (Dreamy sigh) Oh that Rob Lowe, what a heartthrob. You can keep your Jonas Brothers, Taylor Lautner and Justin Bieber. I'll take The Brat Pack any day. The Book? Not bad. Some amusing anecdotes and fun stories. More than anything, it seems like Rob Lowe was the King of being in the right place at the right time. This book was a fun, good diversion, just perfect for a summer read. Read this if Young Hollywood of the 1980's & 1990's interests you.


No comments: