I'm super excited to have a blog where you can read my opinions and recommendations for books. Tell me what you think! You can leave comments here, or email me at rtierney@bostonma.gov. Either way, I'll respond back to you soon!





Saturday, April 30, 2011

Reba goes Graphic!

Finally! I'm happy to say that I have just read my very first Manga book! What series did I dive into, you might ask? Well, I just finished One Piece, Volume 1: Romance Dawn by Eiichiro Oda. And you know what? It wasn't that bad! I won't lie, it took me awhile to get used to reading backwards, and from right to left, but I managed. I will admit though, that I had already seen some of the Anime of One Piece, so I was able to follow the story along easier than I normally would have. And you know what else? I might actually read Volume 2!

No comments: