I'm super excited to have a blog where you can read my opinions and recommendations for books. Tell me what you think! You can leave comments here, or email me at rtierney@bostonma.gov. Either way, I'll respond back to you soon!





Sunday, April 17, 2011

Need...Captivate...Entice...

Sigh. I'm a victim of my own obsession. Young Adult series with amazing covers.
When will I ever learn? But I'm weak. Can you blame me though? Check out this cover..

....the story? Yeah. Not as amazing as the cover. This is the third in the Need series by Carrie Jones. I felt like I was reading this book just to wrap it all up, and because I had already read the first two. The worst part? Total cliffhanger ending. I just have this feeling that there is going to be a fourth book. Advice? If you haven't started this series, don't. Unless you absolutely love paranormal romance and can't get enough. The featured paranormal "species"  in this series are Pixies. But fear not, fairies and weres make appearances too. Oh yeah, and a ghoul. Excellent. Vampires can't be too far behind.....

No comments: